I'm a sucker for a good beer ad

Not that there are many, of course, but this one I just enjoy, both the music and the images. Note that this is the "extended play" version, a minute long rather than the 30 seconds you see on TV.



I also loved this list of passive-aggressive appetizers from The New Yorker.

We're off to Nantucket for a few days of R&R without the kids (it's our 10th anniversary). They were very sad this evening and I felt sad as well. This is only the second time we've both been away from them overnight, the other time being our 5th anniversary, but I know they'll have a great time at my father and stepmother's, and Ben and I will have a great time just talking and getting to know each other again. It really takes effort to carve out "couples time." Days go by with scarcely a conversation, not because there's any so of problem but just because were both so busy and then tired at night. Oh well. I'm sure we'll spend most of the time talking about the kids :-)

Comments

niobe said…
Have a wonderful time! I've always wanted to go to Nantucket....

Popular posts from this blog

Entertainments II

Beaky and spiny

The rogue wave is coming