- My dad's 80th birthday party -- still trying to find a caterer who won't charge us a breathtakingly high amount
- An exam in microbiology next Tuesday, and I've barely picked up the textbook since the last one, never mind started writing the take-home portion
- Passover next week. We're definitely having a seder here, so much planning/shopping/cooking to do, though two segments of Ben's family are still seeing who wins the guilt-trip war over the location of the other seder (nephew's house in Mass. or brother's house in New Jersey). We are not going to Jersey. No way.
- A weekend chock-full of kiddie activities that would be totally unmanageable were it not for Google's blessed invention of color-coded online calendars. I want to have Google's baby.
- Saturday morning synagogue -- it's our turn to supply post-service food, and Ben and Sarah will be away on an overnight retreat, so somewhere before then I have to buy and make tabouli and fruit salad.
Today I'm at home because I was just too tired and stressed to go to work (AND! A parent-teacher conference this afternoon!). I wonder if I have time for a brief nap -- or some Pearl Jam at top volume.