Honk-shoo

O-kaaaaay... so the daily blogging thing didn't even get up to speed before I fell off the horse. But in the spirit of American stick-to-it-iveness, I will get right back on that horse. Oh dear, now I sound just like my mother.

I have some ideas for semi-interesting posts. Unfortunately I can't pursue any of them today because I have a cold that is turning my brain into mush. It's extra annoying because I'm over the constant sneezing and honking phase, so I don't appear to be sick, but beneath this composed exterior is a yak teetering on the verge of delirium, so I'm going to rest now. And if you're wondering about the title of this post, it's the sound of snoring by one of several animals in Snoozers by Sanda Boynton, the best writer of little kids' books I've found.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entertainments II

Beaky and spiny

You rock, you farshluggineh kids!