How to cure blogarrhea

I just reread my earnest and tightly reasoned post on the complete retardation of intelligent design... well, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it, but I still have to remember that it's usually more effective to deflate something with a well-aimed humorous jab than blast it into widely dispersed bleeding shrapnel with an IED, and yesterday's Doonesbury did a great job, and so did The Onion a while back. I think Garry Trudeau and Anna Quindlen should have gotten together (I assume it's a bit late in the day for Anna) and populate the world with their descendants, and at least one of them would become a scientist and find a cure for stupidity, or maybe unleash a new disease that would infect greedy and overly aggressive humans and make them die in infancy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entertainments II

Beaky and spiny

The rogue wave is coming