My first post!

I've haven't even read any blogs until fairly recently, except dooce.com (thanks to Karen) and wallballsingle.com (thanks to Lisa), so this will be an adventure -- anyone who reads this should bear with me if I violate some obscure "blog-iquette" rule. Doing some writing of my own is one of my many unfulfilled goals, so maybe this blog will suffice. Then eventually the kids will become totally independent, I'll win the lottery and work part-time, the house will clean itself and I'll have time for those other "to-do" items like learning to play the guitar, having a robust social life, learning Spanish, reading all the interesting books I've heard about, exercising, learning to garden, cooking more often, traveling, etc., etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entertainments II

Beaky and spiny

The rogue wave is coming