- I am addicted to Yahtzee.
- I have an unnatural fear of eucalyptus trees.
- The summer after my freshman year in college, I had a hairdresser die in the middle of my haircut.
- I am 35 but still have three baby teeth in my mouth. There are no adult teeth to take their place. I am supposed to use a child's toothbrush to brush them but seldom do.
- I married my ex-boyfriend's ex-wife's ex-husband.
- I hope that my son is gay so that his boyfriends will go shopping with me, and have me over for dinner. I have it all planned out.
- I've cut off three of the fingers on my right hand. In separate incidents. And by "cut off" I mean severed. All have been re-attached and are (relatively) functional.
- I've always wanted to be feisty. I'm working on that now.
- I enjoy eating large blocks of cheese and then asking my boyfriend to identify the cheese while I burp in his face.
- My tattoos are my grandkids' footprints, names and dates of birth.
- Sometimes I like to give myself wedgies.
- I can stop hiccuping on command.
- I have not had bean dip in ten years.
- Every single time I take socks out of the dryer I pray that I don't find a potato bug on them.
Go ahead -- it's safe 'n tasty!
I guess it's not news to anyone who knows me that my sense of humor stopped evolving sometime around freshman year in college.