I love the digital age

I'm sitting on our couch with a girl on either side. We're basking in the post-dinner glow while Ben is at a board meeting for Becky's preschool. I'm typing this on a laptop and will post it via wireless router and broadband. The kids are watching "Zoom," one of several episodes stored on our DVR (it belongs to the cable company and is a lot cheaper than TiVo). We just launched the web site I've been working on for a year and a half and it looks awesome, and I get to play with Dreamweaver all day, making it even more nifty. And hopefully in a few weeks, I can take further advantage of the digital age by starting to do some of my work from home. Thank you Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak, Tim Berners-Lee, all the great guys at Xerox PARC... oh yeah, and Alexander Graham Bell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entertainments II

Beaky and spiny

The rogue wave is coming