Fertile imaginations

Newsweek reports that a musical called "Infertility" is opening in New York. As one who went through all the exciting procedures implied by that phrase (which resulted in our wonderful Sarah), I'm sure this will be a major addition to the canon of theater. For some cheap laughs, check out the show's web site, which has cute little sperms to highlight your menu choices. I can't help it -- I immediately thought of a hit song for the show, to be performed by Cat Stevens (I mean Youssef Ibraham) in full Muslim garb: "Ovary Young." For real laughs, check out the novel "Inconceivable." It's one of those books where people around me looked up in annoyance as I read it because of the snorts I couldn't stifle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entertainments II

Beaky and spiny

The rogue wave is coming